Here are some of the costs that you will have when purchasing a home in Florida.
Splash Harbour Water Park is a great place for all ages to enjoy. This park has got water slides, a lazy river, tiki bar and a great area for the little ones under 5. This park is located within a condo complex in Indian Rocks Beach. Park is open to visitors staying at the condo as well as the public.
Great Family fun on a hot Florida day. Want more information Click
Lake Seminole Park is located at 10015 Park Blvd, in Seminole. This park is a designated wildlife habitat and sanctuary. Many animals reside in this park such as raccoons, alligators, waterfowl, hawks, bald eagles, black vultures, tortoises, turtles, snakes and others.
The park has a trail for jogging, skating, walking and biking. This park is on Lake Seminole and you can enjoy watching the boaters and jet skies out on the water. Located on this park is a softball field and volleyball courts.
If you are looking to relax then come on out and find a perfect spot, whether in front of one of the many ponds or a bench by the lake. Where ever to go there is something to see and do at Lake Seminole Park.
Want for information Check out Lake Seminole
The Pinellas Trail is a linear trail that extends from St. Petersburg to Tarpon Springs. This trial is used for biking, walking, jogging, and skating. This trail is free and is a safe way to get some fun exercise with the family.
The Pinellas Trail was created along a portion of abandoned railroad corridor and is protected greenspace.
If you are visiting Seminole or living here but looking for a free low key afternoon with the kids or friends check out the Pinellas Trail.
Basic rules to help everyone enjoy the trail:
- The trail is only open during daylight hours.
- Alcoholic beverages are prohibited.
- Pedestrians and handicapped have the right of way, wheelchairs should use the pedestrian lanes and electric handicap wheelchairs are always permitted.
- Bicyclists are required to obey all traffic controls and signals.
- Bicyclists are not permitted to wear headphones at any time.
- Under age 16, they must wear a helmet.
- Bicyclists and skaters should obey the posted speed limits. No racing, race training or pace lines. Skaters should use the bicycle lanes, and both skaters and cyclists should give an audible warning when passing.
- Motorized vehicles (except electric handicap wheelchairs, maintenance, law enforcement and emergency vehicles) are prohibited.
- Horses are prohibited.
- Pets must be kept on a 6-foot leash and under control.
- Trail users stay right except to pass. Please be courteous.
Check out the Pinellas Trail for more Information.
Boca Ciega Millenium Park is a beautiful and relaxing place for everyone. You can go kayaking or canoeing at this park. There are several trails and a magnificent boardwalk that goes through the mangroves and to an observation tower.
Go to the observation tower where you can get the most scenic views of the bay. Relax and enjoy some unbelievable sunsets. Great place to view birds and water fowl.
Amenities Boca Ciega Millenium Park
|fishing access to the Bay, a canoe launch, 1.5 acre dog park, .25 mile |
nature trail, 35-foot observation tower, boardwalks, playground,
restrooms, picnic shelters.
This park is located at 12410 74th Avenue N, Seminole, FL 33772. Want more information on Boca Ciega Millenium Park
Looking for Real Estate in Seminole? Contact me!
Madeira Beach , Fl
John’s pass is located on the waterfront at Johns Pass. Located Gulf Blvd, Madeira Beach, Fl. Johns Pass is visited by tourist as well as locals. Local merchants have shops with unique goods, as well as great restaurants. This is a great place to pick up some souvenirs for friends and family. You can even go out on the Pirate ship for some fun with the whole family. Also available are boat rentals, jet skis and parasailing and sunset cruises.
If you are looking for some cuteness then put aside some time for a on the boardwalk and catch a glimpse of dolphins playing in the water. If you get tired of shopping you can take a stroll on the beach or catch a sunset.
More on John’s Pass
Have Questions about Real Estate in Seminole? I can help!