THE RIGHT WAY TO SELL YOUR HOME
You’ve been thinking about selling your home for awhile, but you have finally made the decision that you are ready to sell. As a seller there are so many things to consider. Selling your home is not as easy as you may think. Working with an agent can be an advantage to a seller. Agents can make the sale of your home lucrative and painless. As a listing agent, my job is to sell your home at the highest possible price and in the shortest time period
Here are some the things I do to help you sell your property:
- Provide you with a FREE Home Valuation to help determine your home’s worth.
- I go over the comps in your area. with you. This shows you what is happening in your area and how your home compares to others in surrounding areas.
- I negotiate on your behalf to receive the most money for your property and home.
- I arrange showings/open house of your home to potential buyers.
- I network with other real estate agents to find a buyer for your home.
- I work with you on how best to prepare your property for showings.
- I advertise your home through the MLS, and other advertising to give your home the ideal amount of exposure.
- With the use of technology, including my website and my brokers website, we showcase your property to other real estate agents and potential buyers.
- I work with you every step through all legal issues that can impact your sale, as well as paper work for the sale of your property.
- I represent you and negotiate for you in a professional manner.
If you are moving or downsizing and would like to learn more about our services, please tell me a little bit about how I can be of assistance.