So you’re thinking about buying a condo? Buying a condo can make sense for most people! It’s great for retirees, singles, couples, and for 2nd homes or vacation homes.
Consider these before buying a Condo.
Is Condo living right for everyone? A Condo may offer many advantages as well as disadvantages. Here are some Pros and Cons to look at before you decide to buy a Condo.
- Condo living is somewhat like apartment living. Not a lot of parking available for friends and family when they visit.
- If you want privacy then Condo living is not for you.
- Consider the extra fees that are charged for amenities whether you use them or not (pool, clubhouse, gym, game room, etc). Fees for maintenance such as yard work, upkeep for anything outside of your Condo.
- Little or no yard space. Forget about those backyard BBQs with friends and family.
On the other hand, most Condo communities offer a lot of amenities for those who want to take advantage of them.
- Amenities include Work out Rooms, Pools, Clubhouse, get together with neighbors, and more.
- There is the convenience factor
- If you like people and love to interact with your neighbors then this will be a great atmosphere for you. There is a sense of community in Condo living
- No Yardwork ever again! Someone else takes care of the maintenance.
Living the Condo life may not be for everyone. If you love that Condo lifestyle there are lots of great Condos available in the Tampa Bay Florida area.
If you are ready to start your Condo search contact your local Realtor for more information on what’s available.