Did you know that downtown St. Petersburg is one of the more desirable areas to live in the Tampa Bay Area? The downtown area has this hip beachy vibe that’s appealing to all ages.
Here are 10 reasons why you should move to downtown St. Petersburg.
- Do you like live music? Downtown St. Pete hosts lots of live concerts in the park at the pier and other venues. Check out the Mahaffey Theater for shows and other events, Jannus Live, and Vinoy Park. There are also lots of bars and restaurants that offer live music.
- Love the Beach? You are just minutes from the beach! Head to the beach to soak up some sun, fishing, boating, or go for a stroll to see a beautiful sunset.
- Sports Teams- Like Soccer or Base Ball? Take in a Tampa Bay Rays game at the Tropicana Field or a Rowdies game at Al Lang Stadium. The Rowdies is a Professional soccer team.
- Do you like art? Check out the amazing art galleries in downtown St. Petersburg. The Chihuly Collection at Morean Arts Center and The Dali (Salvador Museum). You also have your pick of local art galleries that feature local artist works.
- The shopping is fantastic! Check out the Sundial in St. Pete for premier shopping, and dining. You can also shop one of a kind local boutiques for clothes, jewelry, and crafts.
- At downtown St. Pete we have your choice of the best restaurants ranging for all budgets. You can try the local seafood to upscale Asian to casual dining. We have all sorts of culinary delights from American to Latin flavors. Check out our one of a kind and mouth-watering dessert shops.
- Beach Drive! This is the premier destination for shopping, nightlife, food, and culture. Dine while taking in the gorgeous views. Whether you’re having breakfast, lunch, or dinner there are so many amazing restaurants to choose from.
- Check out the Festivals! We’ve got lots of festivals to choose from. Rib Festival, Beer Festival, Music Festival, Food festivals, Hot Sauce Festival, you name it we’ve got that festival.
- Do you like Craft Beer? Downtown St. Pete is known for it’s Craft Beer. Here are just a few of the places you can visit, Bayboro Brewing, St. Pete Brewing, The Ale and the Witch.
- Are you an outdoorsy person? Downtown has many green spaces that line the waterfront that’s great for exercising, people watching, or just reading a book, lounging, and hanging out with your best friend. You can find a cozy space to sit and enjoy the view.
These are just some of the things that you can enjoy if you move to downtown St. Petersburg. Contact your neighborhood Realtor to find you a great condo or bungalow in the downtown St. Petersburg area.